1. Are u sure GAPS caused a candida flare and not die-off?
2. Can u give me a typical day's worth of meals/snacks that u eat on Bee's plan? How do u feel Bee's plan is helping more than GAPS and SCD?
I'm SO confused....and the more I research each plan, the more paralyzed and anxious I get. I'm tired of being sick.
3. My fear about Bee's plan is all the fat. With gastroparesis and malabsorption, IDK how I can handle 75-80% of my cals from fats. And 15% protein is not enough for my body. I feel like my meals would be oil soups, with a bit of meat and veg added in! What are your ratios?
4. Also, I cannot digest butter...so my fats would be VCO, animal fats (like skins), and *maybe* ghee, if I can tolerate it.
5. Is it possible to do her plan without red meat? I simply cannot digest it, and it is a moral issue for me. I would eat chicken, turkey, fish, and eggs...but eggs seem to give me issues (and an allergy test confirmed a reaction to eggs).
6. In addition, IDK if I can have a diet without nuts. If I don't eat nuts, I get constipated.
7. Is coconut butter allowed? Leafy green juice?
8. Do some people do a mix of GAPS/SCD/Bee? Do u...or do u follow it to a T? For instance, could I add non-dairy homemade yogurt to Bee's plan (made with either coconut milk or homemade brazil nut or cashew milk)?
9. I'm surprised she allows nutritional yeast. That's a very controversial food.
10. The fact that she says to take all those supplements is worrisome. If her diet was THAT healthy, supplements wouldnt be needed.
11. I still can't grasp her stance on probiotics. Why does she feel they feed pathogens and get destroyed by the body before being used by the body? I've never heard that before.
12. What fermented foods DOES she allow? How much?