CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP! Australia LYMES

stylusarm Views: 2,902
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,330

Re: PLEASE HELP! Australia LYMES

Hi Grace2010,

I have contacted a naturopath endorsed by Karl Mcmannus Foundation who will help me to get the Igenex test done for coinfections the week after next...

Wish it was sooner but have to send to US start of week direct flight no detours...

Thats probably why I always crave carbs and wheat... its the bacteria!! I will look up this supplement, thank you for all your advice!!!

I have stopped the artemesinin and Wormwood as it again like all other meds, iver, albenza, etc herbs, virgin coconut oil, etc etc etc makes them cram into my head.

only thing that doesn't is hymalayan salt in water x 3 teaspoons a day with vit c.

Great stuff cheap easy and portable in a drink bottle.

Also read somewhere an Aussie girl recovered quickly with Spirulina x 10 per day. I might try this aswell.

Thank you for listening again... but I still dont understand the itching up and down my spine and back of my head and neck... maybe its indicative of the Australian version?

Stylusarm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)