CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgam fillings

stimpy99 Views: 2,372
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,981

Re: Amalgam fillings

I also try to use the sauna at my gym a couple times a week. I usually go in for 30-35 minutes. Sometimes I will drink some electrolyte drops in water, other times I just drink water. I have read that the sauna helps a lot with candida, and some suggest using it everyday, or at least 3 times a week. I have found it to help a bit when I'm feeling really crappy or having really bad die off.

I will have to look into the muscle testing thing. I have heard about it, but I don't know how it works or how to do it or anything.

I just called a holistic dental office in my area and they said they only charge 130-220 depending on the size of the filling. Thanks for the tip about the xrays, I'm going to my dentist in a couple of weeks and I will get a copy and then make an appointment. This is gonna suck, but hopefully this will help in the long run. The chelating sounds crazy, you take the supplements every 2 hrs? Do you get side effects similar to candida die off?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (1)