CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgam fillings

Eric11 Views: 2,139
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,936

Re: Amalgam fillings

There are a number of different chelating methods. The two I've used have been cilantro and chlorella and the Cutler Protocol (DMSA and ALA or ALA by itself). They both have good and bad things about them.

Others use DMPS orally or by injection. I can't comment since I've never tried it.

A search for chelation methods would give you more information about them. It's important to find as much info as you can before you begin any kind of chelating. Chelating is not 100% risk-free and research can help you do it safely.

My initial advice for you is that oral chelating should be done by frequent dose method. That means every 4 hours or less, depending on the method you use. It also means getting up in the middle of the night to take the chelator again in order to keep the effect going and avoid redistribution of metals.

It's also important to go easy and use one chelating method at a time, so you avoid overloading your body with released metals.

This is just a basic idea. Definitely find out more before you try a particular method.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.063 sec, (1)