CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgam fillings

stimpy99 Views: 2,287
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,894

Re: Amalgam fillings

Thank you both for your responses!! I think I am convinced that this is something I need to do. I watched a documentary a while ago called "food matters" and there was a dentist on there that said he cannot tell patients that the fillings are bad for them, but for a documentary he said he would tell the truth and he said they definitely affect you!

I know what you mean about going to the doctors and them not being able to find out what is wrong with you. I have been to many doctors multiple times. I had tons of blood tests done (which found nothing out of the ordinary), so they have no idea. I think fibromyalgia and stuff could also be the same as candida overgrowth, but the doctors refuse to admit candida exists so they come up with these other diagnoses, I believe they are at minimum caused by candida. I also heard lupus can be caused by candida also.

May I ask what you guys are using to chelate? I had one of the hair test analysis done from an online testing kit and it did not show I had high mercury or any other metals (besides bismuth-which I think was due to using mineral makeup which I have since quit using), but after further research on this site, I learned that even if you do have heavy metal toxicity, it will not necessarily show up on the hair test because it is dormant in the body. I did have a lot of other weird stuff like low potassium and sodium. It was suggesting adrenal fatigue, but I believe all of the issues the test showed are due to candida.

I am going to the dentist in a couple of weeks for a cleaning and I am going to get this scheduled. I just want to be prepared and ready to chelate immediately afterwards. I recently started oil pulling and I saw on another website that it can actually cause your fillings to come out sometimes. I think that is one way of getting rid of heavy metals also. Thanks again for your time and your stories.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.750 sec, (1)