CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Southern Belle Views: 1,035
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,675

Thanks!

You, as well, have a good heart and the best of intentions.

I have stayed on Curezone all these years because of one reason. To learn. I have never wanted a forum of my own because I will never classify myself as an expert. But, I was given a gift of common sense and I can pretty well spot bad people, so I guess I am exactly where I need to be as a moderator.

I remember when the website was first formed and hearing about all these natural remedies I could use and I was trying everything as quickly as I could. I would absorb knowledge like a sponge. In the last few years, I would say iodine tops my favorite, although I do love oil pulling as well. Keeping my liver and colon is a must and I do not like parasites!

We can all learn from each other on this website if we would just allow ourselves to keep our mouths shut and our ego away from the keyboard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)