CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS + Raw Garlic: follow up

Esstee Views: 9,363
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,970

Re: MMS + Raw Garlic: follow up

Okay well I did my tests this morning and the toxicology came back clean! - And though the doctor seemed genuinely impressed(looking back at my original results), he did caution that I should stay the course of my treatment for a few more weeks to make sure the infection was completely eradicated as it could easily come back much worst.

Having said that... I think the doctor was questioning whether or not I truly had an infection because he really didn't seem to believe it was possible to eliminate a kidney infection in such a short time.

However... after I reminded him of my symptoms and the test results, he then asked what I was using(products) and if they were approved. At which point I told him that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was a highly experimental and was unlikely to be recognized as anything but a chemical. At which point, he seemed to loose all interest in the conversation. - Well that's my experience and I hope this helps someone out there!

Thanks for reading and God bless.
JohnB

PS. I edited my original message because it was pretty poorly written. I wrote it last night by the seat of my pants and I felt it was just to poor to leave as is. :p

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)