CureZone   Log On   Join
Best way to cleanse/detox liver?

Watashi Views: 2,232
Published: 13 years ago

Best way to cleanse/detox liver?

I certainly agree that Liver Cleansing and detox is essential. But I've come to question whether Hulda-Clark-style Liver Flushes are the best way to go about it. I like the slow-but-steady approach where you can work at the cleanse day in and day out as part of your lifestyle, rather than heroic measures that make you feel better if they don't kill you first.

In the Gerson protocol, you drink many fresh-squeezed vegetable juices daily and do coffee enemas at a ratio of one coffee enema to every 3 cups vegetable juice taken. Also, once or twice a week you do a castor oil treatment, consisting of two tablespoons castor oil by mouth followed by a coffee enema mixed with castor oil 5 hours later. I find this protocol slowly but steadily builds health, rather than subjecting the body to cleansing shocks that may leave you better off and may leave you worse off. I'm struck by the number of people in the Liver-Flush forum who suffer severe distress following their Liver Flush and post panicky HELP messages.

I'm not absolutely certain that the Gerson protocol accomplishes everything the Liver Flushes accomplish, but I suspect they do. Unlike Clark, Gerson had extremely well-proven, well-investigated, thoroughly verified success against advanced cancer. And he believed that cleansing, detoxing and rebuilding the liver was the key. So he must have been doing something right!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)