CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ponderings.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Telman Views: 1,930
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,252

Re: Ponderings.

I have been contemplating your concerns and I have no doubt in my mind that there is a definite link between our inner "organ" health and some outward symptoms or signs. The Chinese are very good in the way they analyse the health and how that affects our posture and the way we look.

The nerve that come from the gallbladder and liver join the spine at mid back (T6 to T10) and the neck (C3 to C5). The brain has now idea where internal pain is emanating from consequently it refers it to places it knows. This is because the sense of pain is related to touch. Conversely a neck of back injury, fall or strain can cause a trigger point to form in the muscle where the nerves to the liver run through. This may cause poor biliary function.

In the respects of the heart there are three groupings of symptoms involving the heart that may indicate gallbladder/liver problems. This is what I have discovered:

1. Heart irregular palpitations, a tendency to be frightened, chest oppression, insomnia, nightmares, poor memory, a lustreless complexion, dizziness and pale lips and nails. The tongue is pale and whitish hue. Often diagnosed as a high blood pressure disease.

2. Dizziness, ringing in the ears, deafness, headache, distending pain and dryness in the eyes, irritability, palpitations, poor memory, insomnia, nightmares, soreness and weakness in knees and lower back regions. The tongue is red and dry. This is also diagnosed as a high blood pressure disease.

3. Severe dizziness, headache, limb numbness, or limb trembling. In serious cases, speech difficulty, abnormal gait, loss of consciousness (syncope), convulsions, distorted mouth and eyes and paralysis on one side of the body appears. The tongue is red with a white greasy coating. Often diagnosed as blood pressure or stroke.

I can assure that it my chest and abdomen feel free of a tension and that my posture is much more erect and my shoulders are back. This is causing me what I call “reversal pain” as the muscles and tendon readjusts them selves. My family agree that I sit, stand and walk in a different manner.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)