CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Codes...5 months and no p 0 r n

thelaughingdogs Views: 4,103
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,992

Re: Healing Codes...5 months and no p 0 r n

I know this doesn't compare to p 0 r n but recently because Halloween is coming up I started watching scary TV shows. After about a week I started getting hooked on the show Paranormal State. I kept telling myself not to watch it anymore but I started to feel addicted to the thrill it gave me. I know watching it is draining to my adreanals when I need to reserve their stores for more important things.

I also wanted to mentioned that toward my 5th week of doing the healing codes I noticed my dreams were changing. My dreams are sometimes scenes of me being in a desperate situation. Things like I am the only person without a date or I am trying to get in touch with someone or find them and they are always out of reach. On the 5th week of doing the Healing codes I noticed my dreams becoming more positive. People were more loving toward me in my dreams.

Thanks Feo66 for sharing your experiences will us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)