CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ponderings.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
hanna Views: 1,784
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,252

Re: Ponderings.

I do a lot of that too. It is not easy to find always the connection.
For the longest time when I ate chips with hummus I got pain in the right breast. How weird is that. Sometimes I had it with other food too.
As long as I remember I often had pain in the front lower right, so I thought intestines, ovaries, appendix? One day I was flipping through Andreas book I saw a picture of reflex points in the bowel.
The gallbladder's reflex point was right low in front. I have a gallstone but my pain was never in the gallbladder area, but the pain was what I thought the intestines.
While I was looking at the drawing I noticed that above the gallbladder/hand/arm ribs was the right breast, all the sudden it made sense, my intestines were probably irretated by the food and I could feel it in the breast.
The only thing I wonder is the bowel first irretated and then I feel it in the breast or in my gallbladder case is it first the gallbladder and then the bowel.
More things to ponder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)