CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Walking in the full Power of the Gospel.

Views: 2,150
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,399

Re: Walking in the full Power of the Gospel.

I think many times, most of the time we are being used, or influenced by the Holy Spirit. We are not necessarily consciously aware of it.

One particularly special time I was allowed to see the results of being obdient. I had this girl who was a patient. She came in because she wanted a baby. She had miscarriage after miscarriage. She would do okay for a couple of months, then start bleeding and that was that.

So I felt led to use 2 very gentle techniques on her. So, every time she started to bleed she came in, and it stopped immediately. The pregnancy went full term. I got a thank you note and picture that meant a lot.

But, every healing is from God, no matter if it is laying on of hands, or an herb. Remember when he mixed dirt with spit for one guy? They are all vehicles for faith, but God is doing the healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.469 sec, (1)