CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feedback from anyone who has beaten extreme exfoliative cheilitis?

free2tak Views: 3,756
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,314

Re: Feedback from anyone who has beaten extreme exfoliative cheilitis?

I think Monsterlips cured EC by not applying anything on lips. Its a very slow and steady process. Its gonna take 2-4 months to observe any changes to your lips.

I am kind off following similar technique but as i have to go to work i apply only once in the morning before going to work. I will not apply lip balm on sat and sun. (aprrox 30% on lip balm and 70% none) I have observed very tiny(or negligible) changes on my lips. I have been on this for about a month. I will have to wait for another 3 months to see some major changes on my lips. As i have nothing to loose, I will stick to this until December.

Also i turned into raw fruitarian diet a week ago. I am eating fruits in majority(85%) and vegetables(15%). I have observed some good changes like more than 3 bowl movements a day. Detox good for me..

I am involving in activities like yoga, physical exercises every day.

I am planning to do Liver Flush after 3 weeks. I will update in this forum if i get any better.

The only thing i am concerned is that i cant go out or socialize. But i dont care as long as my lips are improving. Once i cure my EC, i will be out most of the time :-) cant wait.. but patience and determination will always be fruitfull..

Please update your progress.. lets keep this positive attitude and kill EC together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)