CureZone   Log On   Join
Feedback from anyone who has beaten extreme exfoliative cheilitis?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
  Views: 4,106
Published: 10 years ago

Feedback from anyone who has beaten extreme exfoliative cheilitis?

I have been suffering from a severe case of exfoliative cheilitis for over six years. It originated from a habit of biting my lips and after awhile became a case of peeling/removing unsightly dead skin that would whiten when my lips came into contact with water.

I have only recently found out about this forum and read some testimonials from people who had beaten the condition by simply leaving their lips alone and allowing them to heal. I am determined to make a strong attempt to beat this condition in this way. I have gone over two weeks now without touching my lips or letting them come into contact with water. They have formed unsightly crusty scabs which makes eating difficult and are at times very painful. As a 22 year old girl I usually take a lot of care with my appearance and it is becoming exceedingly difficult to face social situations with my lips in this state.

I am determined to persist with this way of healing my lips, however I am desperate to hear from others who have tried this method. How long does it take for the calluses to fall off? Should I be prepared for them to form again and repeal? How can I know if this approach is working? If anyone has any answers of general feedback I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)