CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman's 31st Flush

Telman Views: 3,036
Published: 14 years ago

Telman's 31st Flush

Pondering

On the 12th August 2006 while enjoying a long hot mineral soak in the bath-tub I was pondering my liver-flush that I scheduled for the next day. I suddenly thought to my self; how well I feel! My curing crisis had passed and I hadn't realised it. I had lost the bloated stomach and was looking, and more importantly feeling, quite slim and tight, my skin was clear and a small rash of spots around my face had cleared up, the eczema on my scalp which had plague me over the last 9 month had disappeared and my poor old brain was less foggy. My energy levels were good. I new there had been a change and return to better health in the last week because I had started to wake and arise in the morning ready to go at 6.30 rather than sleep on in the usual malaise, trying to remember what day it was. I still had some aches and pains in my upper right arm and quadrant but the alignment of my shoulder had noticeable change. My right shoulder had been lower than the left and tilted forward and this has restricted my ability to fold my right arm behind my back. My shoulders are now straight and no longer hunch forward as if I was carrying a pain in my abdomen, consequently, I am wondering if a silent biliary pain had been distorting my posture. Could this be the origins of my neck pain and poor balance?

The curing crisis had been mark on the 6th August by a release of something, not food related, that resulted in a rather obnoxious yellow stool. After which I felt immediate refreshed and energised.

Flush 31

I undertook my 31st liver-flush on the 15 August 2006. I altered the protocol slightly by taking only one dose of Epson salts at 18.30 and then started taking the flush potion at 20.30 consisting 2 fluid ounces each of olive oil and lemon juice fortified with fresh ginger root juice and ground turmeric. I repeated this dose of the potion at 21.00, 21.30, 22.00 and 22.30; consuming a total of 10 fluid ounces each of olive oil and lemon juice. At 23.30 I drank another dose of Epson salts and retired to bed where I had a reasonable night albeit slightly disturb by acid indigestion. This was not surprising considering the amount of citric acid consumed; the pancreas must have been struggling to neutralise it. I was also troubled by the acid biliary reflux from time to time over the next day but by another day it had gone. I had the watery diarrhoea just once during the morning of the following day and it was a relief to see just 3 tiny green stones, 3 mm in size, and a trace of chaff. It was very noticeable that there was none of that unmistakeable ďstale bileĒ smell. It is remarkable to think that on the first flush I could hardly tolerate 3 fluid ounces of olive oil and now I can ingest 10 fluid ounces with comparative ease. That is an enormous improvement in biliary function. Even though there have been false dawns in the past this flush I will booked this flush in as the first of three without stones.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)