I take it in capsule form which is Alfa-Max 10X concentrate. I started taking it years ago. I have carpal tunnel and one of my co workers said she had those problems too when an older man suggested she take Alfalfa and gelatin for it. She did and her aches and pains went away. So I started the alfalfa and gelatin and it really helped me to. Here is some info I found.
Alfalfa cleans and feeds the pituitary
Alfalfa promotes pituitary gland function and balances hormones
• Arthritis and other joint problems
• high mineral and chlorophyll source
• digestion, stomach problems, good source of enzymes and
• excellent for pituitary and hypothalamus (will help stimulate
• alkalizes and detoxifies body
• good general nutrient as it is high in many vitamins, minerals,
"Many herbalists have successfully used Alfalfa for a wide variety of pituitary related problems. The discovery that alfalfa aided the pituitary was made by LaDean Griffin, an herbalist and naturopath, who was searching for the answer to a serious pituitary condition in one of her children. She was able to stabilize her daughter's life-threatening pituitary disorder with 40 Alfalfa tablets per day. The combination Herbal Trace Minerals is another pituitary balancing supplement. It combines alfalfa with two other mineral rich herbs, kelp and dandelion. "