CureZone   Log On   Join
My Liver Flushing Success Story

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,182
Published: 15 years ago

My Liver Flushing Success Story

I've gained a lot of valuable information from this forum and I'd like to relate my experience in case it might help others.

I'm a 44 year-old male and I've completed 10 Liver Flushes so far using the Andreas Moritz / Hulda Clark method. I've always had good health and been relatively fit but my diet has always been poor. The main issues that led me to flushing were seasonal allergies and low energy. My results have been good. I haven't had to take any allergy pills this season and my overall energy level is improved.

The question often debated here is whether the stones are actually real liver and/or gallstones. My answer is yes and no. I don't actually count them, but during the first 8 flushes I got a total of maybe 1600 tiny stones, about 160 medium to small-sized stones and 2 large 3/4 inch stones. I cut open the two large ones and they looked just like the standard pictures you see of cut-open gallstones. Then on the 9th flush I got about a dozen large stones. I cut a few open but they did not match the standard gallstone pictures at all and I find it hard to believe they came from my liver or gall bladder based on their size and volume. So what were they? I don't know but I suspect they may have had something to do with my diet during the days preceding the flush. The important thing is that I no longer have seasonal allergies and I have more energy at the end of the day. I also do the parasite, colon and kidney cleanses and I'm in the process of removing the metal from my mouth. I think all of these are important and I'm sure they contributed to my success.

I suggest following the Andreas Moritz protocol as closely as possible and recommend the Andreas Moritz Amazing Liver Flush book. I use and recommend Oxypowder , The Barefoot Herbalist De-wormer and Lower Bowel Balance and the Andreas Moritz kidney cleanse tea. I did quite a bit of research and planning before I attempted any of this and I recommend others do the same. My plan is to flush once more after my final dental Amalgam removal and then flush a few times per year after that. Another significant change for me is my loss of respect for much of the medical establishment but that's another story. Good luck to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (2)