CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Story of a Lip Gloss Lover

lipshitz Views: 2,798
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,870,143

Re: Story of a Lip Gloss Lover

I was where you are three years ago, using Aquaphor (white petrolatum), scrubbbing my lips frequently, and taking a few supplements that gave others success. I also attempted to apply grapefruit seed extract at the time. I believe all of these, possibly in conjunction with a continued poor diet and severe depression, made my condition worse.

I have outlined my current regimen on a wiki I created for our condition. Just click on my photo to find the link. The long and the short of it is that I apply nothing now, and am mainly focused on my physical and mental health. If you have money, get tested for allergies, gastrointestinal disorders, etc. Don't accept whatever prescription you are given without doing your own research. Otherwise, you might end up applying a carcinogenic cream like Protopic or a skin-thinning steroid on your lips. Sometimes you have to take a step back in order to take a step forward though.

One thing is for sure, no one beat this by continuing to pick and bite their lips, so good on you!

Peace,
C.S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)