CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What now? Advice appreciated. :)

Jha Na Hana Views: 990
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,611

Re: What now? Advice appreciated. :)

I've been tossing that around lately, and been very cautious about running frqs because I don't want to crash myself. What if I hit echin. and it herxes me? I tested my urine pH a bit ago and it was 5.5! Oi.
I was doing really well, or so I thought, up until this morning. I was doing every day saunas and sweating, and getting lead out, detoxing copper, and pooping rude things. All felt like clearing, though very tired. I also started doing ozone and light magnetic pulsing just on the liver. Last night pH was 6.8. Woke up this morning Hg toxic, unable to get to the gym or sweat well next to the wall heater, and dealing with it now. Yuck.
Hmm, so for now it's back to lots of prayer, all the supplements starting up again slowly, alkalizing, and going to do a saltwater enemma soon. I think maybe I did too much ozone last night and I got acidic during the night? Or maybe it was just the Mercury. Not sure but boy was it nasty feeling.
Im finding alkalinity super duper important! Cannot forget this one! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)