CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure what to do next

zena2 Views: 1,518
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,211

Re: Not sure what to do next

Thanks for the advice. What are some of the foods that are bland? Also, were you eventually able to move forward? How is your progress? Yesterday was a horrible day. I have lost 35lbs since end of July and I can't afford to lose more. I used a 1/2 scoop of Sustain and ate a slice of low glycemic buckwheat bread and boy could I feel both of these all afternoon and night. Otherwise, I was eating just meat and veggies (can't have much olive oil, any avocado or almond butter) and weight coming off rapidly.
I am going to cut down slowly and wean off the Zoloft that was prescribed to me. Also, started cutting slowly the sleep aid Trazadone that is really giving me issues in the morning for a few hours. I was prescribed Seroquel to replace it but have reservations to start because I'll probably react to this too. My problem is that I can only sleep less than 2 hours without a sleep aid and herbals aren't strong enough. I may be stuck with this. Anyone have any ideas!
I appreciate everyone offering their suggestions. I feel so alone right now and it helps to know that there are people out there that understand what I'm up against.
Oh, and should I be taking the L-Glutine while Im resting my gut and how long should I stop antifungals. I've already stopped for a few weeks now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)