CureZone   Log On   Join
What gets me excited

Views: 973
Published: 7 years ago

What gets me excited

So excited to start another Water Fast today. I am planning on having the weekend be in bed, with some knitting on Saturday morning. I hope that will get me to day 3 smoother than if I am out and about.

I found the perfect combination of foods to eat when I refeed. I use celery, beets, sweet potatoes and use my homemade jalapeno hummus to taste. For the first three days I use the beet/sweet potatoe water as my drink along with freshly squeezed orange juice.

It took me a while to nail what works. This combination for me is not only good to taste, but something I can stick with for a while.

The goal of this fast are my stretch marks/cellulite. The last 8 day fast I saw a drastic improvement in my stretch marks. They became much smaller and seemed less visible to the eye. I will try to extend the 8 days to 14 to see if that does anything for them in the long term.

I will check in as I progress to let you know if my goals are getting accomplished.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)