CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure what to do next

stimpy99 Views: 1,684
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,669

Re: Not sure what to do next

I do think I have somewhat of leaky gut also. I developed cystic Acne - it was sooo bad -around the time I was taking all the Antibiotics . I quit eating dairy products because that had worked for a friend of mine and about 85% of my Acne went away. Now that you mention it.... I have noticed that I get oddly depressed/anxious feeling during meals. I never put 2 & 2 together!! That makes so much sense to me now. I was taking l glutamine or whatever its' called and also colostrum, which is supposed to help with leaky gut. I quit taking it a couple of months ago. I am going to start looking into it again. As far as colonics - I think I might have been extrememly toxic because when I first got them it made me super sick with really bad brain fog again, I think it was the toxins being stirred up or something in my body. I had so much black stuff coming out too (sorry to get graphic) also a TON of yeast. It really gets a lot out, you should look into it for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)