CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure what to do next

stimpy99 Views: 1,757
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,631

Re: Not sure what to do next

The same thing happened to me! When I was on Antibiotics I started having MAJOR Depression and anxiety and brain fog. Along with rashes and a bunch of other stuff. I've been fighting it for a while with colonics, diet, supplement. I just started liver flushes. I get really bad die off from all the stuff I'm doing. I've only been fighting it for like 9 months so I'm really really hoping I get better soon. :-( I noticed I feel afraid a lot and worried like something bad is going to happen too. It's weird. I know what you mean about work. I don't know how I made it through all this crap and still maintained my job! Thankfully... It is very hard to concentrate sometimes, I have been going through this almost 2 years now total and didn't know it was candida until about 9 months ago when I started the diet. Have you heard of the liver flushing? I read the book by Andreas Moritz and it sounds like congested liver can be a cause of a lot of problems. I'm hoping it will help too

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)