CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with SSKI, Iodoral, Nascent

just thinking Views: 2,498
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,866,631

Re: Help with SSKI, Iodoral, Nascent

As usual, upwards titration is individual. And just because SSKI is easier, doesn't mean it's easy, LOL. You can definitely have detox on it as well, plus the iodide dose increases rapidly with each additional drop. If you haven't used it before, try a drop in water and see how you feel. Adjust accordingly. I recall Trapper's taking about 300 mg SSKI, my husband takes 150 mg, and I take 120 mg plus 25 mg Iodoral. When fighting infections, taking 1000 mg is not unheard of. IMO, though, you'll want to keep it at a level where you have consistent, but tolerable, detox, so as not to further stress out your thyroid and adrenals. Till you're confident about those, consider keeping your level below 225 mg. I remember reading Dr. Jonathan Wright when he wrote that he'd rarely seen thyroid problems develop as long as you took no more than 9 drops of SSKI, and last time I checked, each drop of his SSKI (TriQuench) has 25 mg potassium iodide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)