CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Time frame between taking Vit C and Lugols?

pepe Views: 1,400
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,866,886

Re: Time frame between taking Vit C and Lugols?

Thanks JT. The other day I forgot to put the IO in my smoothie and about an hr later I just did (100mg) it in plain water and boy I really got a rush out of it ;+D so I will try doing it as you describe for a while and see how it goes. Also I can report that my energy levels have gotten better now that I have upped my intake to 200 mg vs 100mg I was taking before and in addition I am also taking the companions sups. I've been dragging a bit lately and just kept at 100mg thinking that it is detox and would take a while as my system detoxes bromides heavy metals etc.

Well I was doing some repair work around the house and part of it was cleaning an awning and I used Clorox to kill and remove green moss/fungus. I used a sprayer and the wind was blowing and wound up inhaling some of it which irritated my nasal passages and precipitated flu like symptoms. I immediately doubled the Io from 100 to 200mg and I've really felt the energy levels go up so I will be staying at 200 mg and doing it in plain H20 as you described.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)