CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about Dr Sandra Cabot's "Liver Cleansing Diet"

2dreem Views: 1,566
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 186,660

Re: Question about Dr Sandra Cabot's "Liver Cleansing Diet"

I have read her book and eat a diet similar to what she prescribes. I think it's a very good diet that will detox your body and help your liver regain balance, especially if your coming from the SAD. I would caution you on eating soy though. Soy has been shown to be toxic to humans and can screw up your hormones. I don't think it will make a big difference if you go on this diet for a few months before flushing or if you jump into flushing right now. The diet she prescribes is how you should always be eating; with lots of fresh fruits and veggies and minimal animal protein. If you feel pretty healthy there's no need to prepare your flushing by eating a cleansing diet for a few months. But if you feel ill and have a disease it would probably be a good idea to eat the diet for a few months before flushing. Either way it's not a big deal. Good luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)