CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: flowbo = Richard Anderson or his scammers

flowbo Views: 8,138
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 186,481

Re: flowbo = Richard Anderson or his scammers

Hi "Julie" or should I say "Stephen"

If you consider that obscenity than you really need to get out more often.

Maybe we should just ban this whole website because it is "obscene" and also it really cuts into those pharma profits when people heal themselves and thats very bad for the bottom line isn't it.

One I thing I learned the hard way after many Liver Flushes is that the stones will keep coming back if you don't properly cleanse your intestines. Coated intestines are the root cause of most dis-eases because the lymph cannot drain properly when the outlets in the intestines are all clogged and covered, among other reasons.

I read this in dr. andersons classic first cleansing book but never headed it and just started flushing away thinking I knew what I was doing. If you want a quick fix go to your md and get a prescription for pain killers, thats quickest way to get rid of any disease, especially if they're narcotics. Just ask rush limbaugh.

If you want a real CURE deep cleansing is the ONLY way. And slandering pioneers who stepped outside the box of the western medical-industrial complex is no help anything except big pharma's profit margin.

They used to burn "withces" at the stake who were practicing "witchcraft" what they really did was burn herbalists and naturopaths who were getting in the way of a ramping up of a planned takeover of the medical system by all-male "doctors"

DO YOUR HOMEWORK cleansing doesn't happen over night, if it did everyone could cure themselves in one day!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.516 sec, (1)