CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fluids pass right through you...help?

thelaughingdogs Views: 89,937
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,863,820

Re: Fluids pass right through you...help?

I never thought I would be low in salt either. I didn't start doing Sea Salt until I got totally freaked out by weird heart rhythms. I started noticing them 1.5 yrs ago. Especially when I was laying and down. They were adding to my stress. It took me a yr to make the connection in my head that it was AF symptoms. I found a couple of forum posts linking heart arrhythmias with low potassium and mineral levels. It really open my eyes to the fact I was peeing out most of my life supporting minerals. Frequent urination = lose of vitamins and minerals at an alarming rate. That is why it's so important that you take B vitamins so often with AF. I started taking Sea Salt with water and my heart is fine now. Now ever so often I will get a little dizzy upon standing. That is when I take in more salt and wham the dizziness goes away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)