CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush for 2 year old?

2dreem Views: 1,561
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 186,243

Re: Liver flush for 2 year old?

Here are a few things I found for you. The first one is a chicory root and endive tea that is supposed to rid the body of gallstones. Add 3 tbsp of chopped chirory to a quart of boiling water, reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes, remove from heat, add a 1/2 cup of finely cut raw endive, cover and steep for 45 minutes. Drink 2-3 cups before meals and again 2 hours before bedtime. Another remedy for Gallstones in peppermint tea. A cup of strong peppermint tea supposeldy elimenates a gallbladder attack. Menthol has been shown to help dissolve Gallstones safely over a period of time(up to 4 years). Since peppermint is mostly menthol it's oil may have the same effect. Peppermint is a wonderful digestive aid. Another is what the jews of antiquity called 'spear water' because "it spears or pricks the gall", it is barely water. It's said it will break up the bile from the liver-excess amounts of which can back up the bloodstream, giving the skin a yellow or jaunidced look. The recipe is a cup of barley grains boiled in 6 to 8 pints of water until soft. Drinking this during the day is supposed to clear jaundice and help the liver. The last is dandelion. Dandelion clears obstructions and helps the liver get rid of toxins from the blood. Dandelion extract has been successfully used to treat hepatitis, swelling of the liver, jaundice, and dyspepsia with deficient bile secretion. You can drink a tea made from dandelion leaves and roots. All of the dosages I'm sure will have to be changed for children. I got these form the book Miracle Food Cures From The Bible, by Reese Dubin. I can't personally attest to any of their effectiveness but they all sound promising. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)