CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #8 Retracing Massive Depression

FlushingTexas Views: 3,566
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 186,191

Re: Flush #8 Retracing Massive Depression

Daffy,

I am right there with you!I had the same thoughts when I found out I was pregnant! My little boy is only 14 mos old, so I am EXTREMELY grateful to have been led to Curezone now vs. much later. I have been cleansing for nearly 10 years, just never incorporated the Liver-Flush into the regimen.

I too have been through counseling and a couple of different prescriptions for the depression. I HATED how I felt on the medication...almost like I was somewhere else. I would much rather feel the pain and be present than ignore it and have my mind in the ether somewhere. I guess this is why I never really liked or desired illegal drugs...had the same effect on me. My drug of choice right now is cigarettes. I KNOW that at some point, this too will be released and I will be free. Smoking is entirely emotional for me and I have known this for some time. I finally had to get to the point of not beating myself up over it.

I am just constantly amazed at how fearfully and wonderfully made we are! For the body to have the ability to right itself after years of abuse is simply astonishing to me!

I just know that through the right approach, faith and perserverance(sp?), anything can be accomplished.

Blessings to you!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)