CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm pretty sure the odour has to with our metabolism

Shattered Soul Views: 4,940
Published: 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure the odour has to with our metabolism

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone remembers some of my posts from months ago. I've been able to basically eliminate the odour I was experiencing by following and sticking to a strict routine.

I also talked about my drug use and how on certain drugs the odour would get a lot worse. Well Yesterday I took a small amount of adderall, which is a pharmaceutical amphetamine and it didn't cause any odor. However, This morning I took twice as much, around 30mg and sure enough on the subway today I heard people commenting about a 'cheese' smell. Then later I was with my brother and sister in law, and she was saying did you eat cheese or something, you smell like cheese. My brother couldn't smell anything.

This made me think that this odour definitely has something to with our metabolism. As my body is metabolizing certain drugs the odour seems to get worse. A lot of people are prescribed drugs like adderall which they take daily and it doesn't cause any odour, but me, I just take it for a short time and the odour gets worse. Has anyone ever experienced anything similiar with their odour?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)