CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics and MMS

petluvr10 Views: 2,739
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,861,122

Re: Probiotics and MMS

I meant no disrespect, but I am literally feeling myself go INSANE by all this conflicting information. I have NO IDEA how to heal my body. This has literally been a life-long quest for me...and all that happens whenever I go to a so-called "health care professional" is that I get MORE diagnoses and MORE supplements. But, the only thing that changes is that I grow more in debt and more sick.

IDK who/what to trust anymore. I feel so paralyzed by the numerous differing opinions. Worrying about all of this just makes my health worse, of course.

From what u know about my situation, can u please list what u would do if u were me? (what to fix first? What supps to take? Diet? etc)

I really need help. I can't go on like this much longer, for every day is pure hell for me...and I'm not exaggerating to being dramatic. And the fact that I can't find ANYONE to help me makes this even more depressing...

Thanks for your help....I really value the time u are spending helping me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)