CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics and MMS

petluvr10 Views: 2,971
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,860,814

Re: Probiotics and MMS

I'm a bit disappointed by this board, for I'm looking for help with a protocol MY DOCTOR is having me do. I trust him and he is one of MANY doctors I've been to...yet he is the ONLY ONE who actually cares and is willing to help.

It would be helpful to not have people suggest I contradict what my doctor is telling me to do. None of u know my entire health history. If Miracle-Mineral-Supplement didn't work for u, then I'm sorry. However, it MAY work for me. Since EVERYTHING ELSE HAS FAILED, I'm willing to take the chance and try this.

MANY people have found relief from "incurable" issues due to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ...the people who reacted badly probably fall into these categories:
-they did too much too fast
-they didnt take anything to "bind" the toxins they were eliminating
-they weren't hydrating enough
-They were very compromised to begin with, thus the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement only compounded this
-They had high estrogen markers, which can make the detox effects worse (It has been noted that high estrogen markers may cause severe reactions to MMS).

My chiro has had great success with this over the years for many of his clients. He wouldn't have me do something that could harm me and/or jeopardize his license. He is having me do it low/slow and will be in constant contact with me during this treatment.

So, in closing, if you can offer nothing but criticism, then don't bother responding to my post. However, if you can offer advice that pertains to my question, then please reply away! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)