CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

MH 108 Views: 4,085
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,860,056

Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

Dr. Christopher claimed to have a box of dentures he collected from people who grew a third set of teeth from uisng the tooth & gum powder. That is a subject I am always looking for old information on; but there is a very strang thing about his story, the dentures don't exist today, they never showed them off in their schooling and you would think that such a display would be a fantastic selling point in their master herbalist school.......not saying Dr. Christopher lied, but it made zero sense that they would not show the students since Dr. Christopher was proud enough to keep such a collection, I WOULD HAVE taken pictures of the new teeth and kept the person's story and use every bit of such a thing in a school teaching people how to sell their products.

All of Christopher's calcium formulas were based on comfrey and the herbs used to help the body assimulate the natural calcium / minerals. The government hated comfrey because of Dr. Christopher's success and hounded him, made new laws, etc. but Dr. Christopher would not back off...but after his death and selling of his factory, the new owner agreed to remove all the comfrey and other herbs that the fda wanted in an agreement they made with the government and that agreement stuck to the future owners...otherwise comfrey is openly sold and has never been removed from any market by the government, so it takes private people to make the real formulas and that is why I chose to make my own years ago.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.797 sec, (1)