CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crash and or combo

thelaughingdogs Views: 624
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,856,817

Re: Crash and or combo

I have gotten better but I keep over doing various things and will send myself into a crash mode for awhile. I noticed when I did a lax tea that I had done 4 months ago fine it now makes me feel like crap, headache, backache, drained and foggy head. I started taking something called Oxy-gen by TRC two weeks ago. It was at my parent's house when I went to visit and a rubbed some on my poison ivy I have had for 3 months. Even though the label said nothing about rubbing on your skin. The poison ivy is gone now so I decided I would take the juice orally as directed just to see if it will help me feel better overall. Not sure if it is helping I do progressively feel better but what I really did noticed was that I now have BM daily. It contains aloe and hydrogen peroxide, which is why I stuck it on poison ivy. I also think its made me more alkaline too. I have lots of trouble getting things to move and B vitamins were helping but suddenly they stopped working as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)