CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stool has become MUD!!

gibby Views: 52,944
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,681

Re: Stool has become MUD!!

sd2345 you have me laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo funny! chocolate pudding!!!! haha!
Ok, I think it's the probiotics I'm taking!!!!!!! I have really been bombarding my system with as much as I could take. I lightened up yesterday, and this morning, normal, soft formed. I have noticed I can react to probiotics. Milk base is a no no for me. But I really can't say for sure.
I was so careful about my food, eating only rice cereal! In fact, I bought a baby food brown rice cereal to really keep it light. Omg, I'm resorting to baby food. How silly! But ya know, it was delicious. I put lots of ground flax in there, and some cocunut manna. Yummo! Have any of you tried Cocunut Manna? It's fantastic. I just can't eat the oil, but the Manna? I could eat the whole jar. It's a fantstic butter substitue. TRY IT!
As for other things I've been taking, well, psyllium/liquid caprylic acid/ Bentonite drinks, but stopped the last few days due to my horrible digestion...
I take Igg2000, Raw vitamins, GI Revive, MSM, Vit. D 5000
DHEA, Yeast Fend, plus various probiotics, LOTS, at least 50-200 Billion a day....I'm trying to see what's working.
Also, Phemdophilus, and Philips Colon Health sometimes after meals for digestion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.391 sec, (1)