CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics and MMS

Erectile Dysfunction?
Cure ED without pills from home. Simple, easy and private.

High Absorption Turmeric/Curcumin
High Absorption Curcumin/Turmeric. Used for centurie...

Royal Flora - Beyond Probiotics
Made from Persimmon, Malva, Marshmallow, and Holy This...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,666
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,858,717

Re: Probiotics and MMS

I'm going to start MMS and was wondering what the protocol was for probiotics? Does MMS kill the good bacteria too?

Yes, if in direct contact it will.

I currently take Klaire Labs Ther-Biotic complete (http://www.klaire.com/prod/proddetail.asp?id=V775-06)...I take 3 capsules a day (1 with breakfast, 2 in the evening with my aloe and vit C for a total of 75 billion CFUs...

You should not take ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at the same time as probiotics either.

but I am going to switch to Custom Brand Probiotics (11-strain powder) b/c it is inulin/FOS-free (I don't want to take any changes feeding the bad dudes!)

Anyways, my questions are:
-does MMS kill the good guys?

Yes, if in contact with the bacteria.

-Will taking probiotics be contradictory during MMS therapy?

More like MMS therapy is contradictory with most everything.  MMS is an oxidizer so it can break down vitamins, alkaloids, and many other substances taken with it.

Of even more concern though is the chlorine component of MMS.  Chlorine compounds can react with organic matter forming carcinogens and MMS can react with ammonia forming highly toxic chloramine.

-Should I continue my probiotics at the current dose or lower or increase the dose?

More important than probiotics are prebiotics.  Simply supplying these beneficial bacteria then starving them is not going to get you very far.

-When is the best time(s) to take them so that they don't interact with the MMS?

If you are going to do it I recommend taking the MMS first.  Then waiting at least an hour to allow all the MMS to be absorbed or react before taking any supplements.

-Any tips of MMS?

You mean other than avoid it?  I am very leery of chlorine compounds like this.  Chlorine dioxide is somewhat safe, but again unstable.  It is the byproducts of chlorine dioxide are the worrisome part.  These include chlorite and chlorate, which can induce hemolytic anemia among other things.  There is also the chlorine produced by the breakdown of the unstable chlorine dioxide that can react with other substances forming poisonous compounds such as chloramine.  

Also keep in mind that the excess chlorine can interfere with iodine in the body since it is an iodine antagonist.  This can screw with your thyroid as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)