CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Introducing myself. CFS? IBS? Candida?...want next?

sam7777 Views: 3,951
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,859,214

Re: Introducing myself. CFS? IBS? Candida?...want next?

CT scans, particularly of the liver and brain and GI tract are important. Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome is pretty vague stuff, I am still clueless myself. Check the pituitary gland with the scans.

Make sure if someone here did not post it yet, to go to stopthethyroidmaddness.com and read about the REAL tests you should be getting to screen thyroid. Rigorous, ruthlessly persistently thorough thyroid testing is the only way to rule it out, and thyroid effects everything and is so confusing.

Heavy metal testing, aluminum, organophosphates, agricultural wastes, etc, mercury. I have not done these yet. Curezone folks seem adamant on parasites. MY two cents, is agriculture sourced environmental toxicity.

Get testosterone, androgen, estradiol, SHBG, tested. I tested mine and my T is off the map, and so is my SHBG, so I may not have any free T. That is like low T. Low T will wreak havoc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)