CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonoscopy next week, when should I start Paragone cleanse?

Geoff1981 Views: 4,230
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,858,565

Re: Colonoscopy next week, when should I start Paragone cleanse?

Good evening pilare, thank you for your reply.

Yes, I think it would be wise to wait until after the colonoscopy before starting the parasite cleanse. I'm wondering if the pre-examination clear-out will actually flush some bad toxins away, giving me a clearer foundation from which to start the cleanses?

I have not really considered hypoglycemia, no, although I am open to all suggestions and possibilities. I was eating a rather strict raw food diet, relatively low in calories, yet always felt great, with lots of energy. These days I am eating far more cooked food (although still clean and unprocessed), consuming a lot more calories, and yet I still have very little energy.

I eat a fair amount of fish each day (in addition to eggs), so would like to think I am consuming sufficient protein, and even supplemented with pea protein for a few months.

I used to consume food (usually smoothies) throughout the day, believing that it was best to keep blood Sugar stable etc. then eating a main meal (always including fish and vegetables) in the evening. However, traditional Chinese medicine recommends a different path - eating three meals a day at regular times, allowing the stomach to digest the food. Previously I just ate whenever I felt hungry, however because I was constantly eating/snacking on fruit, smoothies, salads etc. I never really 'felt' hungry... I wonder now if this may have caused the digestive issue I have been experiencing?

Regarding your query about chest X-rays, yes, I have had some taken, and there was nothing untoward visible. I have also had a breathing/lung capacity test done, which claimed I have the lung capacity of an 18 year old.

To return to hypoglycemia though, may I ask if you have undergone any medical tests (if so which?), or received a formal diagnosis? Or have you arrived at this conclusion simply by experimenting with different eating patterns?

Again, information about a typical day's food consumption would be interesting, if possible.

Thanks once again!

J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)