CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonoscopy next week, when should I start Paragone cleanse?

pilare Views: 3,982
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,858,008

Re: Colonoscopy next week, when should I start Paragone cleanse?

Hi Goeff1981,

I think it might be a good idea to wait after testing to start the paragone treatment and all.

As for your symptoms, Have you consider fonctionnal(reactive) hypoglycemia?

You seem to eat very well but it is very important to have both complex carbohydrates and protein within the same meal AT EVERY MEAL to keep blood Sugar steady and get energy throughout the day...

Since I started taking 3 good meals a day with 3 snacks (including one before bed) my life litterally changed energy wise...it was almost a miracle! And it took only 2 weeks to observe major changes: so you might want to give it a try (it cost nothing and it has no side effects!)

You can still have candida but if your blood Sugar is low you wont get anywhere with all those treatments.

Also i was woundering if you had a chest x-ray to ruled out any respiratory abnormalities that can also cause profuse sweating.

I know that hypoglycemia does not seem like a diagnosis at all...I have been searching for answers to chronic fatigue for 10 years...believe me I tried everything (and i am a health care professionnal, so I know a lot)... it is unbelieveable the difference it made...so hopefully it can help you!

Good luck!

If you have any questions, i will be more than happy to answer them!Here a web site with some info:
http://www.reactivehypoglycemia.net/hypoglycemia-effects.html

it is actually hard to find good info on the subject at it is often related to diabeties and not all the same diet rules applies but it is a starting point...also I doubt that doctors will help you as most do not believe in it (like candida...) . For me reading about it in a good book was really the way to go...unfortunately it is in french...so you might have to find your own resources.

P.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)