CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Over 3 years of Adrenal Issues and counting

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
Curlyann Views: 3,469
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,858,439

Re: Over 3 years of Adrenal Issues and counting

I have no experience with hives but taking 12 adrenal pills may not seem like it is doing anything but it probably is not helping. Vitamin C seems to be key in supporting the adrenals along with plenty of sleep. I also eat protein every 2-3 hrs.
I am hypothyroid as well and use compounded medication for it but it has never caused hives. I'm sure you know what foods might cause hives. If you are low cortisol you will barely be able to get out of bed in the morning and have low levels of energy. I use end fatigue daily energy enfusion by integrative therapeutics which has lots of vitamins and minerals in it. It is berry flavored and added to water. It seems to help me.

Seeing that you have insomnia it is probably caused by high cortisol and I wouldn't be using adrenal cortex products or isocort. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that might help to regulate your cortisol; it doesn't happen overnight.

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)