True. I did read up on it and it seemed like if you took enough vitamin c and your 24 hour urine copper wasn't out of range it's a safe bet you are not copper toxic. My urine copper was 50% below the minimum normal threshold. There is also an unbound serum copper test you can get (which is the one I had.)
I've also read need proper levels of stomach acid to even absorb copper and I've been fighting with low stomach acid for years.
So short of getting some sort of liver biospy, I'm happy with the tests I've run to say I'm not copper toxic.