CureZone   Log On   Join
Colonoscopy next week, when should I start Paragone cleanse?

Geoff1981 Views: 4,493
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,856,646

Colonoscopy next week, when should I start Paragone cleanse?

Good morning folks,

I've just received my Paragone and Candigone cleansing kits, and extra virgin coconut oil from Vitacost.com (great service!), and am obviously keen to make a start on the cleanses. Am I correct in thinking that the parasite cleanse should be undertaken first, and that it's unwise to perform both cleanses at the same time?

I have already changed my diet to cut-out all sweet food (for me this was just fruit and sweet potatoes), and am just eating fish with steamed vegetables, in addition to my supplements, and now the coconut oil. Thanks to another Japan ex-pat for the useful suggestions and guidance!

However, I am booked-in to have a colonoscopy next Wendesday, so would like to ask if it's best to delay the Paragone/Candigone cleanses until after the procedure?

I understand that the substance(s) given by doctors prior to the colonoscopy will completely flush everything out of my system, so I'm also wondering if it would be wise to wait a few more days for my body to recover before starting the cleanse. Furthermore, are there any recommended supplements (probiotics?) to take immediately afterwards?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.687 sec, (1)