CureZone   Log On   Join
does this sound like a liver problem?

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
granolahead Views: 2,551
Published: 10 years ago

does this sound like a liver problem?

I wonder if somebody who knows about these things wouldn't mind looking at my symptoms and telling me if they think I have a liver problem and could benefit from a Liver Flush or cleanse, or if this sounds like another type of problem. Or any other ideas and thoughts.

When I eat fruit, fruit juice, anything sugary, or large amounts of carb-rich foods, my skin gets itchy. It is not a rash, and many times it's not even visible, but still drives me mad. It is usually on my chest, neck, upper arms, and scalp.

When I eat a protein-rich meal, with meat or legumes, my elbows, wrists, ankles, and toes have stabbing pains for a while.

I have a whole bunch of cherry angiomas on my chest, abdomen, and back. I've read these can be the result of a weak liver.

After eating sugary or fatty foods, my vision gets blurry. It's always blurry, but sugary and fatty foods make it temporarily worse.

I have random days where I'm just nauseous. For no apparent reason. This never happened before a few months ago.

All of these symptoms except the cherry angiomas are new as of the past year, and all happened since I tried three weeks of the "Primal" diet, really heavy on meat and fat, which my body was not at all accustomed to prior to that. The blurry vision started during that high-fat high-protein diet, as did the joint pain, and the itching shortly thereafter.

I'm wanting to become pregnant soon, and would like to resolve as many health issues as possible before becoming pregnant. Going into a pregnancy ALREADY nauseous seems unwise. Thanks for any input!!! (By the way, I'm already off of dairy and gluten, and I eat very little Sugar or junk food.)

Shauna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)