CureZone   Log On   Join
Breathe Easy

RawDad Views: 1,171
Published: 8 years ago

Breathe Easy

MH,

Just wanted to praise the oregano oil again.

I came down with something this week - was all stuffed up (NEVER happens on the 100% raw diet btw)...

I started on OJ and took 4 drops of oregano oil, along with 1/2 tsp of olive leaf. I drew a hot bath - added epsom salts and 5 drops of the oil... WOW...

My breathing immediately became easy and stayed that way for hours!

I have been battling a fungal infection for years - been close to whipping it twice.. for some reason I start to forget to take the herbs and back it comes... :((

As I get the metals out it gets easier... im ramping it again and plan to deliver the final "blow" to this once and for all...when I started (3 years ago) I could barely take 1 drop of the stuff - it sent my head spinning and aching for hours as the poison was released into the blood.... now I can take quite a bit of it (takes a week or two to ramp to 10 drops per day with the olive leaf)..am getting cleaner I guess.

It seems 10 drops a day with 10 olive leaf capsules really works well... I may even take more this time.

Thx for the great product - I still have 3 pints +.....

RD.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)