CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: (Bragg)Plan for Building up Fasts weekly, monthly, quarterly

chrisb1 Views: 2,618
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,850,033

Re: (Bragg)Plan for Building up Fasts weekly, monthly, quarterly

Hello Lauray,
that's a very detailed post, but I wonder if you wouldn't mind clarifying a few points for me.

The Bragg plan/approach to ease into fasting is an excellent one, and I wish you every success with that, but can you explain what you mean when you say your body is "VERY diseased", as this would help us to help you.

You also mention that you need to fast for healing, but what in particular do you need to heal from? Is it anything specific or just a general term?

What do you mean by "triggering foods"? what are they and what do they trigger for example?
It concerns me that you have had an "emotional attachment" to food and that some foods are "really dangerous foods for someone of my condition/constitution".
Would you mind explaining this last quote of yours as to what "condition" you mean.?

You also say that your plan of "food sobriety" will make you avoid bingeing on foods, so pleased to hear that you are now an "ex food addict" and not overeating.

To summarize, it seems that you have now come to terms and successfully dealt with your emotional/psychological relationship with food, which is all for the good.
However, there is the real danger here of replacing this with a fixation on fasting as (and I quote you) "a way of life".
Fasting is only a part of achieving the goal of wellness, and when achieved, represents only a small part of living life. It then becomes only necessary to fast once a year for 7 to 10 days as a matter of annual in-housecleaning.
Optimum wellness should be everyones goal and where fasting plays its part, but please do not think that fasting is an integral part of living and should take a back seat once your health goals are achieved.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)