Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
China49 Views: 3,710
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,849,738

Re: Hulda Clark frequency's

I am really really impressed by your dedication!

be comforted in the fact that God put on this earth everything we need to sustain ourselves and heal ourselves too! I am not so certain all the powerful "synthesized" drugs we have in the western world are that good for us in the long term! Although I expect you think that makes me sound very ungrateful from your view point!

It seems that relying on modern medicine has made us forget alot of that which our ancestors practised in the past.

I am sure you have seen on this website alot of reliance.....no.... belief .. in the power of simple things like garlic, cayenne, cloves etc.

So apart from the electro-bioresonance you are researching...find a patch of soil and start growing garlic, cayenne and any other herb that acts as a antimicrobial, antiparasitic agent to add to your arsenal of weapons!

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.094 sec, (1)