CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a fast on Sunday.....

Views: 1,533
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,848,985

Re: Starting a fast on Sunday.....

PS oh, about coming off the fast. I know that it's only a comfortable experience if you wait to break the fast until a time when you are feeling good as opposed to being in a phase of feeling down/intensively detoxing. You basically have to wait until you get through a healing phase and start feeling better again. In fasting you get phases of feeling very ill and phases of feeling rather great and you have to wait for a time of feeling good, to break the fast... also CRUCIAL is simply to seriously commit to not eating very much the first few days. It's easiest to do this by also committing to eating only very very healthy food, none that will tempt you to eat ANY more than you can really handle. I am committing to a very very small amount of food for the first 3 days after the 7-day fast, almost a continuation of the fast, NOT a sudden food free-for-all... this can REALLY be painful in its consequences. We can email each other our food plans for the first 3 days or so post-fast if you like. Or post them here. This would actually really help me, and really preserve the effects of the fast, instead of risking getting ill after by overeating. And ruining suddenly the healthy and fit and energetic feeling I will get from the fast. Hope to hear from you soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)