CureZone   Log On   Join
To MH, School, Education, Info

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Knowmad Views: 935
Published: 10 years ago

To MH, School, Education, Info

Hello, I am fairly new to Curezone. I have been studying Herbalism and Natural health on my own for several years. Also during that time I have been searching for a place where I can get a solid formal education, and real clinical experience. I have spoken with probably every wanna be school in the country, and nobody comes even close to what Dr. Christopher taught, and what Dr. Schulze teaches. Ideally I want to work with Schulze, though that doesn't seem like a possibility.

I have studied and experienced Christopher and Schulzes programs, and consider myself lucky to have been indoctrinated into their simple, yet powerful healing ways. I have extremely high standards, and will not settle for less than the best education available. I realize in this day and age that maybe the only way to do this is on my own.

I was referred to you by some people on another forum because I would like know what you know about The School of Natural Healing, especially the idea that they have changed everything Dr C wrote, and that none of the information gained through the school is his original teachings. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

What would your advice be in this situation? Do you know of where I could find the ORIGINAL teachings of Christopher, Ehret, Kloss, Thomson, Kneipp, and any other old world healers you may know of. I want to know the old ways.

I have found books online, but don't trust them because they could have been changed also. I did find an old edition (1984) of Dr. Christopers School of Natural Healing book, would this be a safe bet for reading his original teachings?

Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Kind Regards,
Knowmad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)