CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You bet, Terrylee...

Terrylee5151 Views: 1,232
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,845,862

Re: You bet, Terrylee...

Hi Fledgling,
So many of us could learn so much from you. You always seem to have your mind in the right place. You never seem to be down.
How wonderful for you that you have made it to a peaceful place in your life. Many people would not feel as you do, at peace with your problems.

And...... You still think your Hubs is the Cats Meow!! I think that is the cutest thing. Of course, my Hubs is pretty great himself. He has been there through all of my problems in the last 4 or so years. He is 63 I am 60 but since doing the Humaworm and probiotics, I know I feel better than I did 20 years ago. If I would not of found Humaworm and Dr Bailey, I would probably be a very sick person today.
Yes, I do still have a lot of problems, but I am working through them one by one. As soon as I solve one problem, it seems another pops up to take its place. It sometimes seems like a never ending battle.
Thanks so much to people like you, who help keep all of us on the right track.

Wishing you a great weekend!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (1)